|Remuneration:||R3500 per month |
|Location:||Cape Town, Northern Suburbs|
Job descriptionAt Leakfind Cape Town our mission is to provide our clients with comprehensive plumbing and leak detection service in cape town and surrounding areas. We provide informative, appropriate and cost-efficient solutions to the benefit of organisations, businesses and private property owners and their plumbing needs.
We are a plumbing company based here in Montague Gardens, the Personal Assistant will work mostly in the insurance division which is pressurised.
- Good customer service skills
- Good telephone skills – must be able to deal with difficult clients on a daily basis;
- Be a team player;
- Must be able to work on their own and in a team;
- Must be able to work in an open-plan office;
- Must be able to work under pressure;
- Must be able to follow instructions;
- Must be able to take constructive criticism without taking it to heart;
- Must have good computer skills – Excel, word and paint;
- Must be outgoing, bubbly personality, hardworking and not a clock watcher;
- Must be able to read and write in both English and Afrikaans;
- Must have the willingness to learn and adapt to the environment;
- Must be able to multitask and complete the task promptly and independently.
Requirements Please note: In order to apply for this and other internships, please click on the apply button which will take you to the interns' platform - www.trustedinterns.co.za. Register your profile, and once approved, you can go ahead and apply.
Posted on 31 Oct 14:02