Customer Success Intern
|Remuneration:||R5000 - R10000 per month |
|Location:||Cape Town, Salt River|
|Type:|| 6 Months|
Job descriptionWhat if we told you that you could join an epic startup and let your sales flag fly?
What if we told you that you could be part of the mission to combat the high unemployment rate in South Africa?
We want to know who you are if:
A bit about us – because you need to know what you’re getting yourself into
- You’re en route to becoming the best business developer in all the land
- You have a hunter mentality… you find what you want and don’t stop until you get it
- You thrive on competition – you have to win
- You can make ‘sales calls’ and sound completely casual
- You’re a deal closer!
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re passionate about it
- You’re hungry and curious to learn everything, even if it has nothing to do with what you studied
- You’re tech savvy and you want to know more
- You have grit and resilience – you don’t let the ‘NOs’ get to you
- Really positive & optimistic
- You’re bonkers and you get along with other bonkers people
Trusted Interns is a social impact start-up that is fighting youth unemployment by connecting graduates, like yourself, across South Africa with employers looking to hire the youth.
This is our purpose. Is it aligned with yours?
Since our launch in September 2018, we have grown to over 14 000 job seekers who are engaging with over 160 employers.
Where do you come in? You would play an integral part in getting more employers to join our cause which will ultimately lead to more graduates finding opportunities.
Right! What exactly does this role entail, you may ask?
We’re looking to bring Customer Success Consultant onto our team.
As the Customer Success Consultant, you would be the custodian of our employer community. You would be the human that shares our story to all employers across SA and assist them in all aspects that lead to them finding their perfect graduates. You’ll find them, help them create profiles, give them advice on internship salaries and make sure they have a seamless experience so that they continuously look to us as their go-to platform when hiring interns.
A few other things that you’d be doing:
So if you’re someone that needs to win, you’re super nice and you’re really, genuinely passionate about making South Africa better then hit us up.
- Hunt for new employers to join the platform with hot & cold leads
- Onboard new employers by helping them create profiles
- Get internships loaded onto the platform
- Nurture existing employers
- Make sure clients are successful in their mission to find great graduates
- Analyse the data and feedback to the product team
- Creating shortlisting questionnaires and email campaigns
- Work on the backend of our website
- Being an epic human
Requirements Please note: In order to apply for this and other internships, please click on the apply button which will take you to the interns' platform - www.trustedinterns.co.za. Register your profile, and once approved, you can go ahead and apply.
Posted on 28 May 13:30