Digital Project/Traffic Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable depending on experience |
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
We are looking for a digital project/traffic manager with exceptional organisational skills and some project management experience.
What is digital traffic management at Boomtown?
Digital traffic management is the process of managing digital and design projects from concept to completion, within budget, and using a defined amount of resources. It involves planning, delegating, tracking, reviewing, and measuring results. At Boomtown we use a project management software called “workbook” to manage all our projects.
The objective is to ensure all of the necessary deliverables for a project are completed and handed over on time and on budget. As well as making sure the project also aligns with the clients business goals and original proposals.Responsibilities:
- Creating, maintaining and effectively executing all required documentation required for digital projects such as project timing plans, scope of work documents and additional – required as per specific project
- Act as an intermediary between the client and the internal production teams
- Create, schedule and monitor project timelines within the agency’s operating system
- Manage internal and external project expectations
- Track, monitor and report on project budgets, invoices and hours with the internal team and clients
- Identify and communicate project risks throughout project life cycles
- Build long term relationships with clients
- In collaboration with the strategy team, plan and implement digital strategies for clients
- Work closely with internal development team members to propose solutions for client’s needs
- Maintain a running status of tasks
- Creating and delivering contact reports
- In collaboration with monitoring and reporting on retainer budgets.
- Schedule and traffic work into the studio
- Creating and communicating a project plan, schedule and budget
- Assigning tasks and deadlines
- Scheduling frequent check-ins
- Clearing roadblocks
- Escalating challenges when necessary
- Providing status reports to executives
- Managing project scope
- QA'ing project deliverables
- Tertiary degree/diploma in a related field – would be ideal
- Minimum three years of experience as a digital project manager, running projects and working directly with a team of developers
- Minimum three years of experience running website development projects
- Traffic and account management experience – advantageous
- SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software knowledge – advantageous
- Keen understanding in digital marketing
- Experience managing multiple projects involving diverse teams
- Attention to detail and superb organisational skills
- Proactive and highly motivated
- Ability to work well under pressure and confidence in multitasking
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Time management
- Resource management
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Goal and results-driven
- Get things done
- Manage cross-functional teams
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and reviews
- Simplify complex workflows
Our cultural roots and deep, on-the-ground market immersion ensures we deliver relevant creative solutions, understanding the people who make up South Africa’s main market and connecting your brand with their hearts and buying behaviours.
Our strength lies in positioning global brands into Africa, as well as taking South African brands to the broader African market. We do this by creating standout brand presence through a deep on-the-ground cultural connection to the right market and its local catalysts.
At Boomtown, we see the power of people. Our people are the most valuable part of our business. They are insightful, world-class, creative, multidisciplinary, authentic, and professional. We see all that they can be and endeavor to provide the best environment for them to thrive in.
See yourself fitting in?
Get in touch.
Posted on 20 Jan 09:46, Closing date 21 Mar