Data and Report Analyst
|Location:||Johannesburg, Craighall Park|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Reference:||#Data & Report Analys|
BMi Research is looking for an experienced data and report analyst. The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for developing and updating reports, primarily in Excel Together with, design, coding and testing of Excel reports. The data and report analyst is responsible for creating and delivering retail product pricing reports to clients, assisting the pricing solutions team with various client related tasks.
The data and report analyst is expected to complete work in a timely manner, while ensuring that data integrity and accuracy is maintained. There may be other duties, as assigned.Responsibilities
The data and report analyst will carry out the following duties daily:
- Creating and delivering pricing reports and insights to clients on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or ad hoc basis
- Ensure on-time delivery of client reports and inform relevant parties timeously of any delays
- Manage client queries effectively and efficiently
- Coding of client stores and products to the BMi database
- Amend report structures according to client requests
- Participate in internal/client meetings on a weekly/ad hoc basis
- Liaising with the team and national field manager daily
- Provide communication daily to both internal and external stakeholders
- Action tasks and emails timeously
- Administration tasks.
- Degree qualification: bachelor's degree in business, finance, information systems or related
- Minimum three years working experience in a similar data analytics/BI/data focused position
- Proficiency in the use of applications/tech tools such as advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, and formulas/functions)
- Coding skills would be advantageous (SQL)
- Strong data and analytical skills. Must enjoy working with numbers and bringing structure to complex data reports.
- Must be a detail-oriented, problem solving and critical thinking individual
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external clients
- Database skills, updating and maintaining databases.
- Strong client relationship experience
- Energetic, proactive and punctual
- Strong problem-solving skills (self-directed)
- Confident communication skills (articulate)
- High level of personal accountability (professional)
- Independent and creative thinking
- Promote team spirit and group success.
BMi Research (Pty) Ltd is a research house specialising in consumer, retail, FMCG, educational and industrial research and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the South African-based Cognition Holdings, a JSE-listed company.
Posted on 25 May 10:06, Closing date 24 Jul