Strategic Client Partner
|Remuneration:||R110000 - R120000 per month |
An incredible opportunity exists for a seasoned, professional and progressive thinker. A local role within a global business. The successful individual will need to be Johannesburg/Gauteng based to engage in face-to-face meetings with clients and collaborate & build with the team (hybrid office structure). As a polished, storyteller you have the ability to connect digital to all other aspects of a client’s business in order to drive growth opportunities. We're looking for a highly competent strategic advisor/head of strategy who has experience working directly with cross-functional digital teams to develop evolving ideas marrying them to brand goals and consumer needs. Someone able to develop solutions for clients based on insights and data and an understanding of how to best leverage the marketing mix against a given set of objectives and target markets. Expected
In this role, you will:
- Understanding of digital products.
- Considerable experience in digital transformation with an intimate knowledge of UX and UI thinking and principles.
Required experience and qualifications
- Become a trusted advisor who understands the client’s business needs and develops robust, multi-faceted strategies that will drive and ensure customer success
- Lead and deliver integrated strategic communication planning across multiple disciplines.
- Support clients in building their marketing strategies and brand plans
- Develop strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing support during strategy, ideation and execution
- Work with internal multi-disciplinary teams to bring strategies to life
- Work with projects managers to ensure the team is aligned to client requirements & strategy.
- Manage research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behaviour and key motivational attitudes
- Be accountable for the strategic outputs for clients
- Work to remain on top of global innovation and trends
- Manage and facilitate workshops and presentations
- Minimum of 12 years experience at a senior management/HOD/Lead level
- 15 years experience working immersed in strategy
- Preferably: More than six years working in a management consulting house, large scale tech player or digital advisory firm
- Completed MBA or similar post-graduate qualification
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Manage and lead stakeholder relationships
- Experience in putting together business strategies, robust product and brand propositions
- Insatiable curiosity about the trends and the way the world is shaping
- Ability to condense large quantities of data and research into decks
- Problem-solving ability
- A sound understanding of qualitative and quantitative research
- Trend setter ahead of the curve , consistently getting info from new sources
- Excellent presentation skills
- Detail orientated
- Critical thinking ability
Posted on 24 Jan 09:22, Closing date 19 Feb