Bookkeeper · Account Clerk
|Remuneration:||negotiable basic salary |
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens, CBD|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Siyabona Africa Travel (Pty)Ltd|
is hiring ~ Bookkeeper.
Cape Town-based travel and tour operator company is looking for an Experienced Bookkeeper to join our team in our Cape Town Office.Bookkeeper Duties include:
Core Skills Required:
- Processing of customer and supplier invoices
- Processing payment to suppliers on online business banking
- Effective communication with suppliers and customers
- Monthly reconciliation of suppliers
- Processing monthly payroll
- Prepare monthly VAT, PAYE and UIF returns and submission
- Management of Forex receivables and processing payments
- The processing cost of sales and business accounting reports
- General accounting tasks as required by team, company and auditor
- Proficiently executing all tasks as listed in the duties
- Payroll Experience and accounting
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Docs, Excel and Word.
- Experience with online Business Banking, including Forex receivables and payments
Our ideal candidate is:
- Diploma in Accounting
- Relevant degree and experience
Do you have what it takes, and are you up for a new career challenge in 2023 and beyond?
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Technologically savvy and resourceful
- Results-oriented and solution-focused with a problem-solving attitude
- Able to exercise strong attention to detail
- An effective communicator in speaking and writing
- Self-motivated with a learning attitude, combined with a sense of urgency
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- If you meet most of our requirements, Email an updated CV and certificates.
- Include contact details of at least two recent contactable references.
- Email your CV to HR2023@siyabona.com – with your relevant position application name in the subject line i.e Bookkeeper
Siyabona Africa is a South African-based tour operator that provides luxury safari and travel experiences in Southern Africa.
The company offers a wide range of tours and itineraries that take visitors to some of the region's most popular destinations, such as Kruger National Park, the Okavango Delta, Victoria Falls, and Cape Town.
Siyabona Africa offers a variety of safari options, including traditional game drives, walking safaris, and fly-in safaris, as well as cultural tours and custom itineraries.
They also provide accommodations from luxury lodges, tented camps, boutique hotels and private villas.
The company is known for its emphasis on responsible and sustainable tourism, and for providing high-quality service and personalized attention to its guests. They have been in business for over 20 years.
They have a reputation for providing excellent service and experiences, and it is a highly recommended tour operators by many travel agencies and travel websites.
Posted on 06 Feb 10:39, Closing date 5 Apr