Graphic Designer Intern
|Remuneration:||R7500 - R11000 per month |
|Type:|| 3 Months|
Job descriptionWe are an African-inspired communications agency with over a decade of experience in servicing clients across the globe in multiple industries. Operating across the below-the-line-spectrum, we focus on building enduring relationships with people and organisations. We’re now looking for a Graphic Designer with the relevant degree/diploma to join our team of creatives in Cape Town.
You would be involved in creating and executing effective design campaigns. You would also need to be a team player who thrives on working within tight deadlines.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn and grow then we are the place to be.
Personal skills and attributes
- Interpret creative brief and be able to develop awesome concepts
- Work closely with the team so that projects are delivered upon, within an agreed time
- When necessary, to develop, enhance and execute cohesive creative strategy toward our business goals
- Respond to requests to formulate and create online marketing, email, and other graphical elements for web and print
- One to two years’ experience
- Experience in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Understanding of web standards, current design trends, and social media content design
- ‘Out-n-out’ creative, always thinking out of the box
- You get the concept of brand identity and translate the brand message accordingly
- Understanding of marketing concepts as applied to the web and print required
- Creative & Ambitious
- Hard worker
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and sticks to tight deadlines – able to effectively deal with stress
- Fast learner
- Must be a team player – willing to do what it takes for the team to succeed
- Problem solver
- An understanding of User Experience and User Interface design
- The ability to create prototype web pages using Sketch of Adobe XD
- Creating advanced vector animations in After Effects
- Graphic Design qualification
- Please remember to include your portfolio with your application
Requirements Please note: In order to apply for this and other internships, please click on the apply button which will take you to the interns' platform - www.trustedinterns.co.za. Register your profile, and once approved, you can go ahead and apply.
Posted on 28 May 13:22