|Remuneration:||R7000 - R10000 per month |
|Type:|| 6 months|
Job descriptionAn established, fast-growing marketing agency is looking for the services of a highly conceptual graphic designer to work on a variety of accounts.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an exciting office environment with an opportunity for accelerated career growth, then we are the right agency for you.
Soft Skill Requirements:
- Design and develop graphics and multimedia content as required by the company and our clients (corporate identities, logos, social media designs, web banner designs, signage, advertisement artwork etc.)
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitches, proposals and projects.
- Meet with internal and/or external clients on occasion to discuss the business objectives and requirements of any given project.
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to internal and/or external clients.
- Work to a brief, solve problems creatively and adapt style if needed.
- Ensure quality control over concepts, processes, deliverables and projects.
- Liaise with printers, send files to print and sign off proofs.
- Please include with your application a portfolio in PDF format, or a link to an online portfolio – with contactable references.
Hard Skill Requirements:
- Highly conceptual design skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Good time management with the ability to meet all tight deadlines
- Friendly disposition
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Able to self-start when needed
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A national diploma in graphic design
- An excellent eye for design and typography
- Highly proficient on Mac and up to date with the latest software packages (Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design non-negotiable)
- Portfolio showing a variety of work
- Own transport with valid drivers licence essential
Requirements Please note: In order to apply for this and other internships, please click on the apply button which will take you to the interns' platform - www.trustedinterns.co.za. Register your profile, and once approved, you can go ahead and apply.
Posted on 28 May 13:17