|Remuneration:||R1000 - R5000 per month |
|Type:|| 3 Months|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a, super bright, young, full-time intern to join our team.
This internship programme offers the opportunity for you to learn first-hand experience from South Africa’s leading team of loyalty & CRM experts. We specialise in all things customer loyalty programmes and have the pleasure of working with some of South Africa’s best brands.
We are passionate about home-grown talent and therefore, place high value on learning and personal growth from peers so you’ll be encouraged to define and broaden your horizons. You’ll gain as much accountability as you can handle and positively contribute towards the inner-workings of our team.
They need to be curious, know how to google and be brave to try things out whilst continuously willing to learn & not be afraid of failure.
As our intern, you will report to the Business Office Manager. Being a small business (small team of four), which means that you are going to get exposure to all aspects of our business and be called upon to assist the team where possible.
Roles are not defined solely by your title and therefore, everyone carries a large portfolio which you will be required to support.
Your role will include, but not be limited to the following:
This role is at the core of our team, and others will rely on your work every single day. Although this is an internship, we would love to turn it into a full-time at the end of the contract term if the candidate proves to be a good match.
- Conduct market and competitor research/analysis for both our clients and internal use
- Create powerpoint slides to support client work in preparation for client meetings
- Continuously manage and update our internal presentations as required
- Manage and update our internal research “library” of industry best practice (local and global) for loyalty and CRM
- Research new business leads (cold calling, LinkedIn and other channels) and update new business lists status
- Assist with general administration within the marketing team across multiple touch points (social media, newsletters, website)
- Research content topics for our marketing calendar & our educational online platform and workshops
- Assist with the execution of our social media plan
- Help organise events such as Customer Academy workshops or any PR related breakfasts with partners/CSI initiatives
Requirements Please note: In order to apply for this and other internships, please click on the apply button which will take you to the interns' platform - www.trustedinterns.co.za. Register your profile, and once approved, you can go ahead and apply.
Posted on 17 May 12:10