Graphic Design Intern
|Remuneration:||R7000 - R10000 per month |
|Type:|| 6 Months|
Job descriptionWe are looking for an Intern Graphic Designer with the relevant degree/diploma to join our awesome team in Cape Town.
The applicant will be involved in the creation and execution of effective design campaigns and will need to manage a number of projects within tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, thrive under pressure, have a keen eye for detail and have the ability to multitask.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow quickly in what is a dynamic and flexible company. It is ideal for a creative and driven individual who is passionate about fashion, brands and web design.
Please ensure that you meet the requirements as indicated below and submit your portfolio upon application.
Personal skills and attributes
- Weekly marketing artwork – there will be an opportunity to work more in marketing if you show interest
- Interpret creative brief and be able to develop a suitable concept
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure continuity of delivery within agreed time frames
- Develop, enhance and execute cohesive creative strategy toward the business goals of the marketing department
- Respond to requests to formulate and create online marketing, email, and other graphical elements for web and print
- Proficient in the use of standard design software – InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Understanding of web standards, current design trends and social media content design
- Be a good, creative thinker and be able to think out the box
- Ability to understand brand identity and translate the brand message accordingly
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing concepts as applied to the web and print required
- Hard worker
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and sticks to tight deadlines – able to effectively deal with stress
- Fast learner
- Must be a team player – willing to do what it takes for the group to succeed
- Problem solver
- Good knowledge of typography
- Graphic Design qualification
- Please remember to include your portfolio with your application
Requirements Please note: In order to apply for this and other internships, please click on the apply button which will take you to the interns' platform - www.trustedinterns.co.za. Register your profile, and once approved, you can go ahead and apply.
Posted on 14 May 12:43