|Remuneration:||R8000 - R10000 per month |
|Type:|| 12 Months|
The next intake date is 1 July 2019.
An educational institution in Cape Town invites you (amazing graduates from any tertiary institution) to apply to join our graduate programme which will expose you to new and exciting opportunities within our school and the education sector as a whole. Our next graduate programme will commence in July of 2019.
Work with the best whilst learning from the ground up in a fun, challenging and purpose-driven environment. We are teaching the great creators, leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs of the 21st century and we are building a formidable team to achieve that mission. We are looking for fresh minds who are intelligent, hardworking and do not confine themselves to the conventional way of thinking. Enthusiast young graduates (from any tertiary educational institution) who actively approach situations and tasks with a growth mindset driven by abundant creative thinking.
A typical day may look like
Have you got what it takes?
- Our 12-month graduate programme is split into three contracts; two three-month contracts and one six-month contract with only the best of the best making their way all the way through
- During the first six months, we will expose you to every element of the school
- In the second six months, should you be accepted, you will be able to focus on a specialty you would like to explore within the business school. This could be anything from instructional design to marketing even to lecturing if you have a passion for it
We can’t live without
- We’d love you to be as experienced and qualified as possible, but we also know that greatness doesn’t always take that path
- A great attitude – you must have a growth mindset and be positive and solutions focused
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done (execute with excellence)
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organisation
- You must share our values
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Location requirement: Cape Town
Please note: In order to apply for this and other internships, please click on the apply button which will take you to the interns' platform - www.trustedinterns.co.za. Register your profile, and once approved, you can go ahead and apply.
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
Posted on 06 May 11:03